bro! clothing ltd. (brocerystore.com) does not, and will not, disclose any of your personal information collected during the order process to 3rd parties outside of those required to fulfil your orders and deliver your items to you.
You will find details of the technologies, cookies and site usage tracking that we use to optimize our website performance below.
GDPR Compliance: In order to comply with the new European GDPR regulations, we (bro! clothing ltd.) hereby inform you that the following data is collected when using our site:
Website Usage Data (anonymised): IP addresses, device information, access information, cookies, visit duration and tracking, mouse and swipe actions, are tracked via Google Analytics. These services allow us to improve the user experience and optimize our online store.
Personal Information: When placing an order with us here at brocerystore.com, we do need to collect some personal information in order to physically get your order delivered to you. We collect the following information in order to fulfil your orders: First Name, Last Name, Email, Contact Phone Number, Shipping address and Billing address. This data is only ever shared to companies involved directly with delivering your order (our warehousing provider and courier companies). If you select to subscribe to our mailing list during the checkout process, then your First Name, Last Name and Email address will be added to our mailing list for marketing purposes (we use MailChimp & Shopify to manage this). If you select to create an account on this website, you consent to the storage of your personal details (first name, last name, email, contact telephone number, shipping address and billing address) being stored by us in order to streamline your future shopping experience at brocerystore.com.
You can request for your account to be deleted at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer below. If you would like to request access to your data, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
We use Google Ads from time to time for product re-marketing, so you may see ads for our products on other pages after visiting this website. For more information about Google Ads head over here.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Facebook never shares information from our website with third parties. All information is aggregated with millions of other signals before being read by Facebook's optimisation systems. Facebook uses information obtained from websites that install pixels to improve its ads (as noted in Facebook's terms). This data is aggregated before it's used.
The Facebook pixel collects five types of data:
- HTTP headers - Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the Internet. HTTP headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific data - This includes pixel ID and the cookie.
- Button click data - This includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional values - Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through custom data events. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type and more.
- Form Field Names - This includes website field names such as "email", "address" and "quantity" when a person purchases a product or service. The pixel does not capture field values unless an advertiser includes them as part of advanced matching or optional values.
We use data sent by the Facebook pixel to enable us to use Facebook's advertising products.
For more information about the Facebook pixel, visit the Facebook Business Help Centre.